To comply with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), below are the general information data fatstickspain.com website:
Gonzalo Daries Puig (hereinafter, Fatstick Spain )
Address: Plaza Iglesia Nº 4, Teulada, 03725, Alicante
Email: [email protected]
Telephono: +34 699 705 135
The Client agrees to access the website, to make the correct use thereof, its services and contents under the provisions of current legislation, in case of not complying with said requirement or not complying with the terms and conditions set forth herein, Fatstick Spain reserves the right to withdraw immediately and without prior notice, access to the website.
Fatstick Spain reserves the right to add, delete, change or modify at any time, the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the conditions required to use the website. In the same way, it reserves the right to modify the Terms and Conditions of Purchase at any time.
The products offered in Fatstick Spain are limited to those that appear on the website fatstickspain.com, which are related to the SUP (Stand Up Paddle), Surf, Windsurf and Kitesurf and are valid for Spain, including the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Orders can be made from other European countries on request.
Clients must, during the purchase process, fully and without reservation accept the Terms and Conditions of Purchase, which in any case will be included by means of a link in the confirmation email of the purchase, so that they can be filed by users for their purchase. reproduction when necessary.
3. Prices and Payment Methods
All of the prices for the products on this website have the Spanish VAT included. We are able to sell to business with a registered European VAT that will be verified and correctly applied on the final step of the checkout process.
When making the order, the Customer may freely choose to pay for the purchases made in the following payment systems:
- Payment by credit card using the Redsys payment gateway. This purchase process gives you immediate confirmation without an additional cost to the client through Stripe payment gateway in a secure manner that is integrated with the purchase process in the online shop. You can complete the form with the details of your Visa, MasterCard or American Express credit card by selecting this option in the checkout process.
- PayPal, also using a credit card. The transaction process is completely managed by PayPal without additional cost to the client. PayPal is a secure online payment platform which is well-known and has many users worldwide. If you select this payment method when you “Confirm Order”, you will be redirected to the PayPal payment page to make the payment using your PayPal account or directly through the use of either a Visa, MasterCard, Tarjeta Aurora or American Express credit card.
- Bank payment or cash – Additionally, there is the option to pay directly in cash or using a bank transfer, whose instructions will appear on the screen and you can confirm below them. We recommend including the order number in your Fatstick Spain transfers and/or cash payments. Deliveries will be made after we have confirmation that the payment has been received.
Fatstick Spain issues to the Customer an invoice corresponding to its purchase in digital format. However, the User may request an invoice in paper form requesting it by email to [email protected]
4. Offers, Discounts and Promotions
All offers, discounts and promotions presented on the Fatstick Spain website will have indefinite validity unless otherwise defined. They may be subject to change, at any time and without prior notice.
These changes may include:
- Prices marked
- Value of the discount
- Products that compose it
- Be deactivated from the online store
5. Purchase Process
Any User can add any available product to the shopping cart and continue with the purchase process following the steps indicated to complete it.
The steps to complete an order are:
- Add the products to the basket, in it you can update the quantities or eliminate any product you do not want to buy. To continue to the next step, you must press the “Pass by Box” button.
- In this step if you are not registered on the website, we will ask you to register to continue. At this point, you can add your username and password if you have them or complete the registration on the website. The system will automatically redirect you to the next step.
- Here you must provide the following mandatory information in order to place the order: name and surname or company name, VAT number, billing address, delivery address, contact telephone number and email address, shipping method, application of any discount coupon or active promotion. In the next payment you will be able to review your order before confirming it and then proceed to pay it through our available forms of payment.
- Once the order has been paid, we will notify you and confirm it by email and we will receive a notification that an order has been placed. From this moment on a maximum period of one working day (24 hours within the normal working day) we will process your order. In the case, of having to wait for the subsequent confirmation of the payment, we will place your order on hold and confirm it once we receive the payment. The User will have a maximum of 72 hours to make the payment, otherwise the order will be canceled automatically. As soon as we receive the notification of a new order, we will be in contact with you to complete the delivery of the same.
In case any problem arises during this process, it can be solved in most of the times by going back one step and modifying or introducing the data again. If you need help or assistance to complete an order, you can contact us through the online contact form or directly through the email [email protected]
In order to complete an order, the Client must register on our website providing their personal data and defining an email to assign a username and password, which will allow access to a private access area (“My Account”).
Each registered Customer may, within “My Account”:
- Modify your personal data
- Modify your password
- Review the history and status of your “Orders”.
- Obtain the redeemable coupons acquired to be printed and used.
- As also access any functionality or specific promotion for that user.
6. Shipping and delivery of products
This website offers its products for the Spanish territory, including the Balearic Islands, Canary Islands, Ceuta and Melilla. Delivery can be organise for other European countries on request.
The products purchased on our website will be delivered to the shipping address or delivery specified by the user during the purchase process, or may be picked up by our store in the case of having selected the option “Store Pickup”. In order to process an order and send it (or pick it up) Fatstick Spain must have verified that it has been paid in full.
Delivery services are carried out in collaboration with several logistics operators, depending on the area or type of product purchased. In none of the cases, a product can be served in PO Boxes, hotels or non-permanent addresses.
We do our best to keep the stock up-to-date, but in case of not having availability some products may be delayed within the defined delivery period, in any case we will always contact via email to keep you informed of your order and be able to communicate the deadline where we can send you the items you have purchased.
SUPs and all other goods will be packed and posted with insured courier within 3-4 business days of purchase.
For purchases of more than one board contact us directly for shipping costs.
The shipping costs for each order will be indicated during the purchase process and not before being confirmed by the user. These shipping costs are not included in the price of the products and are governed by the following:
- ZONA 1: VALENCIA ( Transito estimado 24 hrs )
- ZONA 2: CASTELLON, ALICANTE, MURCIA, ALBACETE ( Transito estimado 24 – 48 hrs )
- ZONA 3: MADRID, BARCELONA, ZARAGOZA, CUENCA ( Transito estimado 24 – 48 hrs )
- ZONA 4: TARRAGONA, LERIDA, GERONA, TERUEL ( Transito estimado 24 – 48 hrs )
- HUESCA, SORIA, GUADALAJARA, LOGROÑO, PAMPLONA, VITORIA ( Transito estimado 48 – 72 hrs ) BILBAO, GUIPUZCOA, TOLEDO, VALLADOLID ( Transito estimado 48 – 72 hrs )
- ZONA 5: CIUDAD REAL, JAEN, CORDOBA, GRANADA, MALAGA, ALMERIA, SEVILLA, AVILA, SEGOVIA ( Transito estimado 48 – 72 hrs )
- ZONA 6: SALAMANCA, BURGOS, PALENCIA, ZAMORA, LEON, SANTANDER, ASTURIAS ( Transito estimado 48 – 72 hrs )
- ZONA 7: CADIZ, HUELVA, CACERES, BADAJOZ, CORUÑA, LUGO, ORENSE, PONTEVEDRA ( Transito estimado 48 – 72 hrs )
Our rigid boards our packed securely to avoid any type of damage during shipment, to ensure your board arrives with you in perfect condition. .
Please sign for the item as UNCHECKED or the shipping insurance will be void & email us pictures of the damage within 12 hours of receiving your goods to validate your claim.
If you wish to pick up your order directly in our warehouse, you must select “Store Pickup” while placing your order. Bear in mind that even if you entered a shipping address in the appropriate field, if you select “Store Pickup” your order will not be shipped. Store Pickup orders do not incur any shipping fees.
7. Returns and withdrawal
Defective or damaged during transport:
In the event that the product is defective, the Customer can return it with all its accessories, Fatstick Spain assuming the shipping costs generated by the delivery of the product and the return of the same. Fatstick Spain will proceed to resend the repaired or replaced product, completely free of charge.
Fatstick Spain makes available to the Client our transport company for the withdrawal of merchandise, free of charge. If the Client wishes to return the merchandise with a transport company different from the one proposed by Fatstick Spain , and the transport company selected by the Customer offers higher rates, the Customer will assume the difference of the transport cost.
The Customer may communicate his intention to make a refund for these reasons via email to [email protected]
Right of withdrawal:
The Client who holds the status of consumer or user in accordance with article 3 of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16, which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws (TRLGDCU), may also exercise their right of withdrawal within a maximum period of fourteen (14) calendar days from receipt.
This right of withdrawal shall not apply to “The supply of goods made according to the specifications of the consumer and user or clearly personalized” as established in article 103. c) and d) of Royal Legislative Decree 1/2007, of November 16 , which approves the revised text of the General Law for the Defense of Consumers and Users and other complementary laws.
The refund of the purchase price will be made once the condition of the merchandise has been checked and, unless we inform you otherwise, it will be made through the same means of payment used for the payment of the order and, in any case, in a maximum of 14 calendar days from the reliable reception of the request for withdrawal. The Customer will return or deliver the product to Fatstick Spain , or a person authorized by Fatstick Spain to receive them, without undue delay and, in any case, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which they were delivered. communicate your request of withdrawal to Fatstick Spain . The term will be considered fulfilled if the Client makes the return of the goods before the term of 14 calendar days has ended. The return expenses derived from the exercise of the right of withdrawal shall be borne by the Client.
The Client will assume the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from a manipulation of the same, different from that necessary to establish its nature, characteristics or operation. In this sense, Fatstick Spain will analyze the state of the product in respect of which the right of withdrawal has been exercised, and in the corresponding cases, will communicate in a reliable manner to the Client the existence and amount of this depreciation in the price of the product justifying it in all cases in objective and testable criteria.
The Client may exercise his right of withdrawal by:
- Sending of communication sent by postal mail to Plaza Iglesia Nº 4, Teulada, 03725, Alicante
- By sending email to our email address [email protected]
- Through any other notification mechanism valid in law.
- In the event that the Customer has returned a product based on a supposed defect or error in the goods and finally determined that there is no such defect or error, the return costs shall be borne by the Customer.
All products have a 12 month warranty from date of purchase. A refund, repair or replacement of the item will be made accordingly. The warranty will not cover accidental damage or miss-use of the product.
Getting the item back to the FatStick HQ will be the responsibility of the customer.
At the moment, whenever any incident arises, the Customer must contact [email protected] to report it, including the problem in detail, as well as the contribution of any visual material such as photos to be able to show it.
10. Protection of personal data
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of such data ( General regulation of data protection or RGPD), the personal data that you provide during the purchase process will be treated by Gonzalo Daries Puig, Plaza Iglesia Nº 4, Teulada, 03725, Alicante Email: [email protected].
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of these Terms and Conditions of Purchase. Likewise, your data will be used to send you commercial communications about Fatstick Spain products and services, based on Fatstick Spain ‘s legitimate interest in customer loyalty, unless you object to it by checking the corresponding box in the purchase process.
Your data will be kept during the statutory limitation periods for liability in tax matters.
You may exercise the rights set forth below, by sending an e-mail or postal mail from Fatstick Spain , indicated at the beginning of this section.
- Right of access to personal data: you can ask the company for information about whether you are treating your data and what treatments you are doing.
- Right to request the rectification of your data in case it is incorrect or its suppression if it ceases to be necessary for the purpose that motivated its collection.
- Right to request the limitation of the processing of your data.
- Right to object to the processing of your data.
- Right to the portability of the data to a new Responsible.
- In case you consider that there is a violation of your right to data protection by the company, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
In order to place orders on the website, each Client will provide, voluntarily and under their responsibility, their personal data, which must be true and accurate. The Client who formalizes the online purchase process, declares to be the owner of all the information provided, or in its absence, to have authorization from the person in whose name it carries out the management.
11. Age of the Client
The Client can only contract if he is of legal age and / or has the legal capacity to join. Otherwise, the responsibility for making orders for minors will be borne by the parents or legal guardians of the minor.
12. Security of your data
Part of our commitment is to guarantee your confidentiality and security in the data that you provide us. Therefore all communications and access are made through secure connections (https://) making use of an SSL security certificate with encryption of up to 256 bits, which guarantees secure communication between your browser and our servers.
For a better experience in the use and to maintain the levels of quality and security, we recommend making use of the latest versions of any of the current browsers. If when accessing our site you have any problem or do not visualize any element correctly, you can contact via email [email protected] and we will look for a quick and effective solution to your problem.
14. Applicable law and jurisdiction
The parties are subject to Spanish law for the resolution of conflicts that may arise. For Clients who hold the status of consumer and user, the competent courts and tribunals will be those of their place of domicile. For the rest of the Clients, the competent courts and tribunals will be those of Marbella (Málaga).
15. Online dispute resolution platform
The European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform that is available at the following link: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/. Clients who hold the status of consumer or user pursuant to Article 3 of the TRLGDCU may submit their claims through the online dispute resolution platform.
16. Other Terms & Conditions
FatStick is a registered trade mark. Paddleboarding and surfing is fun but dangerous. FatStick will not take responsibility for and injury or death as a result of using our products. Purchasing any product(s) via this site or by phone means you automatically agree to the terms and conditions specified on this page.